page

Thursday 9 June 2011

Kungfu Panda 2


090611 - went WWM with Hubby, Jun Rong, Daniel, Jessie and Jia Wei.
Shang Ming and Hui Yi joined us tooooo !
At last we decided watch KUNGFU PANDA 2 (C)

Cantonese ? sound weird right? HAHA! But it never!
Omg i tell you !!! SO DAMN CUTE the pandaaaaaa!
AAAAAAA! SO nice aaaaaaa ! This movie was awesome!
YOU MUST WATCH !!! 
  

The panda can ate 40 paus in ONCE in his mouth! HAHA!
Geeeeeee I LOVE KUNGFU PANDA liaooooooo x)
...


Had our lunch @ prima as dunno what to eat @ wwm !
Always A&W meh ? x(


Sweet Couple yoooooo! :P

Had pan mee ! Very hungry that time.
I guess everyone of you toooo.


He is a lonely boy . HAHAHAHAHA! Laughed most loud in the cinema.
Make me feel like wanna laugh toooooo! :D


Oh yea , rain heavily while otw to prima.
Always raining . siennnnnzzzz!
Gotta feel like in phuket when i walked to tuition with my jacket!


Another lonely boy here? LMAO!


The smallest one is mine ! -.- LOL


wheeeee HAHA i'm so sorewwwww .
Forgot to take picss until i ate half x(
Thksssss hubby for the cakeeee! NICE YOOOOO :D


The only 2 girls in the day x)


Heart herrrrr ! <33


Just a few photos . 
I really forgot to take out my camera until i had my lunch.
LMAOOOOOOO! 

Btw , had a nice day with them ! :D
No more outingggggggg x( Friday gotta in CAMP!


No comments:

Post a Comment