page

Wednesday 29 June 2011

My 1st time ...


Yay! It's my 1st time took BAS SEKOLAH in my life.
wow wow wow wow ! I'm just tooooooooooooo EXCITED babyyyyyy! :D
Heeeeeee! Everyone am thinking I'm so crazy or speechless?
But still , I TELL YOU I AM VERY HAPPY LOOOOOO! :P


Okay why I will sat inside the bas ? 
Because I went to JP's house after school.
With Man Peng! :D We wanna heart talk with each other <3
wheee!  


HAHA! We very luiiiii a! Now i think back what we did inside the bas.
GOSH! Really is WTF ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FISHHHHHHHHH! Everyone is looking at us ? MAYBE!


I just cant stop laughing since i go in the BUS until reached her house.
:P OPPSSSSS! NVM! At least , I sat BAS SEKOLAH before !
Woooohooooooooooo! :D

Had a great time with 2 of them :)
And JinPei's aunty cooked mihun for us as our lunch.
It's damn delicious ohhhh! I ate many i think =P

And I love girl talking always. We were more closer to each other now .
And finally I understand what they feel and what they need.
hehe! We got so many PROBLEMSSSS!
And are waiting us to solve! :)

Good lucks GIRLS! <3

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment