page

Monday 20 June 2011

Charity dinner


As you know , my school had a thousand dinner / charity dinner @ last saturday. Means 18th of JUNE ! 
That's why I'm not goin to school today! It's our skul special holiday!
Wheeeeeeeeeee :D


I had my cadet's duty from 3pm - 11pm ! 
So i miss out van's performance @ the curve ! D:
I'm soooo sorry that I cant went there to give her support !
But at least they went . xixi :) *Vibrant rock ! They got 3rd ! (Y)


We chit-chatted so much at the beginning as still earlier.
Heart talk with Karmen Fung and Jun Rong.
Make my mood so down and complicated . 
But more comfort after I said out all my feelings :)
Thk youuuuuuu !


xixi ! It's almost 7pm . The cars were more and more.
At 1st we tot it will be only a few cars because there is quite far from our school. But we were totally WRONG! HAHAHAHAHA!
Opppssssss :P


We were so succeed ! (Y) 
So happy , those drivers smiled with us . WOW! 
Those feel was so awesome you know ? Like you are so great!
Still got some drivers asked us whether need to paid or not . LMAO!


Din't have any accident happened :) hehe !
Another great experience for me ! not bad *winks!


London Fung! *heart her! <3


7pm :)


8am :) The sky almost darked !


HAHAHAHA! Who dare go in this toilet huh ? Look so scary! -.-
And it's for VIP ! ROFL.


The fun time ! Soong Lok , Karmen and OPY went into school.
And keep playing around . Just laughed and did those lamest things.
Wheeeeeee we never serious . Just keep 3839 :P


Ah boy! HAHA He get scolded by those rude people . 
so cute laa he! Need our carta ? :P
Oh ya , we had china tea only ._. I'm so thirsty @.@

 Lih Jing Jing Jing Jing ! She is a promoter on that day x)


Okay they are VIP :) Very hot ohhh inside.
We got a table inside VIP state and also Normal state.
Vip's table is Yu Bing , Ang ang one. Normal's table is Aries they all one.
So we can eat inside . Without any tickets :P


The modal of our new school ! :D


 Fin ! No nice one .... =(
But still thankiu for the free one laaaa :P

Okay now some random pics for you :)


Aries Ong ! ^^


Daniel Ng! Ohhhh yea . He did make up ! wow O_O!
And he did well in his performance @ the night! Everyone was praising him.
Make him gonna fly up to the sky xD *YENG LIAO LAAA!




The most noisy's table i think XD!



Jin Pei ! :)


Ang Ang! :) Yea! Thks for those foodss aaaaa!
I'm really very hungry that time!
You're just tooo KIND! :D xixi


Very Fun Very High ohhhhhh! *YAM SHENGGGGGGGGGGG!


Wilson Teh / Tae Yang / YY / Cubby Boy ...


HAHAHAHAHAHA! idk why i feel like laughing when i see ur face :P


Lmaooooo! Leng Zaii FISH CAKE ohhhhhh! :P


Xmiin :)


Elycia ! :) 


Jessie ! :)


Mandy :)


You Xuan! :) *OMG TAHENQIANDA aaaaaa! -.-


My two listener in this few days! <3 :D


YAY! Duty wan shuiiiiiiii! :P


Man Er :) 


Conclusion for the night : I had complicated feelings .
I felt happy because of all of you.
I felt worry and sad because of you.
Thks for all suggestion from you all :) Make me smile :D

Fetched Apollo king back home and reached home @ 11pm++ 
Tired like hell ! Straight sleep like a pig after bathed.

I think the Charity Dinner of SMJKCH is success ! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment