page

Friday 24 June 2011

Friday =/


HAHAHA! Guess how old am I when I took this photo ? :P

Had my lunch @ mian dui mian with Jason Tan, Xmiin, Ken Li and Jessie after school. Yii Jing and Hui Sha joined us too :)
This outing almost make my brain burst! *CRY!
And finally I make my own decision *winks!

我真的应该独立了。是时候了 :P

*SIGH! 原来我真的不敢一个人 :(

*

Cadet's AGM tomorrow. 8am-9am.
Yes I will just attend for 1 hour . After that I will rush to Tian Hou Gong!
My uncle's wedding registration <3

WOW WOW EXCITED I WANNA TAKE MANY PHOTOSS!
Wootsssssssss! :D

Look forward tomorrow ! It will be a nice day i think!
WO YAO HEN MEI LI DE OHHHH! :P

*No matter who be the chairman of KRS , I'll always give support,
and help them :)
KRS 1 HEART ALWAYS <3 :D

做人一定要经得起谎言,受得起敷衍,忍得住欺骗,忘得了诺言,放得下一切,最后用笑来伪装掉下的眼泪 :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment