page

Thursday 16 June 2011

Cousin's Wedding Dinner


Sorry for the late post people !
 As you knew I attended my cousin's wedding @ last sunday.
My mood was not that really good in the early morning.
As I'm missing all my camp's friend. 
My mind was keep thinking what they doin now ? LMAO! D:


We went to Puchong . It's only 9am . *yawned 
They goin ' zham cha ' for Popo and Yeye :D


The bride and the groom :) <3
They look pretty and smart.


Daddy Mummy! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Our turned to get ang pau! HAHA!
I havent marry yet ohhhhh :P



*spot the camera! wow i want ittttttttttt badly! D:

After done all the stuff , we went playground with cousins while those adults were chit-chating.


It's a hot day , SUN BURNED!


Had fun with them although i sweat banyak banyak ._.











LOVE! :D


Ohh yaa , the lovely bear bear ! <3 look so sweet!

Backed home @ 1pm ++ . And we went wangsa walk.
OMG I should back to school! I SHOULD.
I'm so regret now! Seriously. I missed all the photos with them
HOW SADDDDD! 搞到我心里不平衡。


We went bowling as our times is not much. 
We need rush back home before 5pm.


HAHAHA! 4 of us went there only. Mum not following.
Had fun with them too :) 


The pro one ! sakai :P


This one not bad tooooo x)


HAHAHAHA! :P


Geee geee geee geee baby baby baby baby xD


I always get failed . so boring x(


aikssss waiting my turn :)


And this is the final mark for us -______- 
54 marks . NOT BAD MAAAAAAAAA XD


Had A&W as our high tea . As dunno what to eat at there always.


Gor gor belanja! :D thksssssss!



It's night. We went to the wedding dinner @ 7pm.
Everyone almost reached.


The table number of us ! 8 :D


The look of OPY.


The look of OPX !


Felt so excited while saw them . All of my cousinssss :) 
wheeeeeeeee!


Mummy in love <3 !


Guess how old are she ? heeeeeee x)


Heart her . Although i saw her not more than 5 times in a year.


We are one family yoooooo! :)


Yammmmm shenggggggggggggggggggggggg~! :D


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What's goin on ! See my dresssss!
GOSHHHHH! LIKE A BABY ! -.-


Because of this dish! stupidddddd =/
So unlucky one.


Somethings that must do in the wedding dinner.
LOL


<3 !


They shouted so loud . for the yam sheng . but i yam cha only.


Wish you two life together till old old haaaaa :P
LOVE LOVE LOVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment