page

Monday 27 June 2011

Tian Hou Gong ;)


It's 25/06/2011 ! A pretty morning :)
I awoke @ 6.30am and prepared to my cadet's AGM!
I know it will be a rushing day right ? 

AGM make all of us almost heart attacked ! Serioulsy WTH ._.!
HAHA! I'm a NAIB BENDAHARI ! (L)
I love my jawatan so much because i know it won't be a busy job right?
At least I still got my BENDAHARI CHAN MAN ER ! :D

Heeeeeeeee! Actually I prefer AJK more . But , nvm laa :)
I respect the decision from GOD ! (Y)

And I wanna cheer those people who never take any jawatan today!
REALLY! DUN BE SADDDDD! Almost all of them are EMO now!
GOSHHHHH! Dun think negative !

KRS are always ONE HEART ONE TEAM! =)

*SIGH! Find me if you need a listener xD

Okay, 9am ... I gonna go , gonna rush to Tian Hou Gong!
To my uncle's wedding registration. But still , I had been LATEEEE!
I MISSED IT ! TT D: X( :( =( *CRYYYYYYYYY!

Many photosssssss! :D
Keep cam-whored at there ! The view so nice and great!


The protagonist :)


OWS - another protagonist :)


(Y) Four of us ! I love the flowers ohhh! ;D


HAHA! Macam graduated liao ohhhhh! xD


Not much talking . Just view those pics ba :P

































Had a great time at there. You know i love to take pics so much!
And i sweat so much tooooo! hahaha ! Hottttt!


After finished cam-whored, we had our luch @ chong fak !
Nearby Imbi Road. 2 family together.


Yea, this is the restaurant :)


Huhu! The present that I goin to give them :D 


Same table with ah mo lang! My aunt's sista's bf.
Woootsssss!


Love the camera much!
DSLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (L)


HAHA! We used 4 hours at there to finished up our lunch.

吃一餐换了十次碟 你说服务周不周到? :P

Total amount for the much : RM1200++ 


I drank Red Wine . Do you belive ? Nahhhh Just bluffed you x(


I'm really look forward to their wedding dinner now.
But maybe after 1 year? D:


Sunflower is love x)


Lastly , really congratz to them!!! :D

新婚快乐 ! 白头偕老 ! 早生贵子! 

<3 <3 <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment