page

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Stupid dumb dumb!


Hmm actually this post I wanna post about ytd's outing.
But dunno why the sistem got problem.
Don't let me upload those photos ._.

So stupid and noob! LMAO!
Will try again later . Let's say about today 1st :P
HAHA! Guess where we went again ? whee wang wang!
WU QI REN AGAIN! XD 

We played new games . A very blur game for me .
I think should be for all gals . Guys were so smart at that time.
Waaaa macam yesh wor :P

Van skipped her add math's class because of the game.
And all of us had been late to tuition too . oppssss x(
But still had fun with them. Alot <3

Dun really like HE today . Scolded ppl so fierce ! For what?!
Cant you talk properly ? =/ Although I'm not the one who been scolded.
But still ... aikssssss! Cheer up people although idk what's goin on :)

Twitter can help you ! :P xixi

Tuition for today , LOL i'm just too short ! D:
Cant see clearly through my places .
bla bla bla ! And BM & BI's teacher were great !
Great in making jokes! Oh ya never forgot to tell you ,
WILSON is so famous nowadays! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Today PJK we played HOKI! wow nice nice huhu!

我们都是国手 ! :P

Our new language , for sot gang : KANGALOO , EREKA!

Very tired. In this week , everyday went out after school.
Busy here busy there until my mum complained now x(
 Same as 2moro , not goin back home , maybe go JP's house .
For preparing BIO's presentation. 


I'm not the type who doesn't care. But I am the type who will forgive and forget because life goes on :)

A day with he is really feel so good :D <3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment