page

Tuesday 28 June 2011

A busy weekend.


It should be update @ friday. The photos of friday.
After school went mian dui mian's pan mee with Fan Shus !
HAHA!


Just want to show up those pics laa :))


Jason is a BAD GUYYYYYY! A BAD BAD GUYYYYYY! =/
I HATE YOU! :P (Y)
But still he will say I LOVE YOU one ! xD

*

27th of MAY ! It's a sunday !
A BIG DAY FOR ME! Because LAM FUNG came KL!!!!!!
WTF -.- But I never go meet he ! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
TT D: :( SAD CASE !!!

I wanna go meet he badly aaaa mama! SIGH!
It's over whatever laaa duhhhh! =S

Okay so where I went? I went subang.
Not meeting my lam fung but baby NG YI!
HEEEEEEEEEEE! Actually not bad too! Because she is so damn cute!




She is learning how to talk now! She called me 'JIE' !
Woottsssss! And she like to copy what people did.
So whatever you do she will just try to follow!

Awwwwwww! I wanna bring her back home (L)
I want a cute cute mei mei! But not like my stupid sista!
Always fcuk here and there . Rude like hell! o0o !


She is 1 years old plus! So fast !! :D


She is not scare off the puppy. Still even learn how to bark .
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Cute laa her! <333333333333333 !


Keep playing with her whole day.
She is damn active! LMAO! I already felt tired but she wont.
Energy 100% ohhhhh! :)



 Ohh , and I keep carrying her here and there.
And cam-whored all the time . She keep smiling at me :)
YAY I'm Pretty! :P


Suddenly think of he ! x( 
HAHAHAHAH STUPID! I want my baby cute as her next time!
Or even more cuttie ! :D

I'm missing you now baby NG YI! <3



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment