page

Thursday 16 June 2011

The week .


Finally I got my pretty time to blogging . aikssssss !
How was my week ? The week after school reopened ?
YAY! I'm so sleepy everyday during the class.
As today I slept in class when physic period. 
I still can dreaming . HAHAHAHAHAHA! geng!

Monday - hmm , got almost all exam's paper. NOT BAD !
Atleast no more FAIL laaa hello ! :P
Tuition until 9pm . sleepy duhhhhhhhhh -.-

Tuesday - after skul never back home . Because having tuition at 4pm
What we did? ohhh yaa!
Some terrible accident stuff happened ! OMGEEEEEE!
Inside daniel's house . LOOK SO SCARY!
I'm soooooo scare =/// @.@ =S wth . 

Hmm , btw everything be okay now . Daniel cheer ! :D
Dun feel like goin his house start from now . HAHA!

Wednesday - yay yay i like that day! WE HAD FUN! SO FUN! :D
We went wu qi ren @ prima after school .
2 big GANG! HAHA ! Had many fun inside there.
Until we were late for the tuition class :P

Got some photoss inside my hp . As my usb already spoilted.
Waiting cat back home and i will borrow from her only i upload :)
Stay turned! 

The new tuition class . GOSH! 



See how many people inside a classroom ? OVER 100 !
Hmm got PMR's seminar feel for me ! HAHAHAHA!
The new teacher . Not bad x) Everyone is adding his fb. LOL

Thursday - Today I stomachache until almost cry out!
Not PMS kay ? ._. I also dunno why . Very suffer! TT
The last 2 periods , no teacher in the class!

Whee wang wang! S2 S2 ! <3
hahahahahha! We played true or dare . Everyone is choosing DARE!
wow ! I'm the one who so unlucky kena x(

The time passed very fast. No enough time for us .
We should play again next time! :D



Sot gang is falling in love toward wu qi ren nowadays!
HAHA! They will be goin there 2moro again . 
Should I join them ? D: sighhhhhhh!

Btw AGM 2moro! I almost forgot that I'm a member of CLUB DIY!
LMAO! :P

Okay goin to take a nap now . I hope i wont fall asleep in the class 2moro.
Seriously ARIES ONGGGGG! x(

Hey apple Hey apple , Can I call you Apple ?
You look so juicy ! ._.


xoxo .


No comments:

Post a Comment