page

Tuesday 7 June 2011

07.06.11


Attended review will of kem gabungan today.
I tot it will be almost all AJK and FACI attended . 
But it never . Just a few of us . LOL 

Quite boring . Listened our mistake . heeeee!
I'm soooo sorewwww :P
Will not do it again next time . I cant go PASAR liao! sighhhh! x(

Celebration Dinner of kem gabungan will be @ 25th of JUNE.
At lot10 shabu shabu 1 restaurant. It's a steamboat.
Please attend everyone ! :P *pay urself kay?

Hmm and i might not be attending i think =/
SUCK right ? yea i got an event in the same dateeeeee!
Just informed by my mum 
...

Trying to arrange my timetable as you know i busy always ._.
Please laaa MAMA IWANNAGOAAAAAAAA!

So hungry today although i ate dumplings at morning.
Called TAE YANG delivered MCD for me !
wheeeee HE IS SUCH A GOOD PEOPLE !
THK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! :D

*enough hor ?! Over barjet liao . you should pay me back ! :P
HE is possessed by the devil today! aiksssssssss x)
JOKE JOKE no angry kay ? xD

Today went tuition , haha!
Okay i know i should start study now. 
Ah teoh get speechless today! It's our fault.
Too lazyyyyyyyyy =/

Yay! Finally can outing with friend tomorrow ! 
The 1st day in this 2 weeks holidays ._.
Although goin WANGSA WALK MALL again =/ LMAO!
I want goo KLCC oneeeee! But the timing problem ! sigh

But still , better then stay home right?
Kungfu Panda !!! :D <3 
Heeeee wait my comment after i watched 2moro :P

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment