page

Thursday 30 June 2011

Scream 4 !


Finally ! I watched ! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Wanna watch this movie since last month until now.
Went to Van's house after school. With hubby,Daniel,Ang ang and M&M !

YAY YAY! Hmm , not that scary as i expected! 
Just keep killed peeps ! LOL! And I failed to watch until ending!
Because my mum came! *SIGHHHHHH D:

But I knew who's the killer! x)
So conclusion for this movie : 6/10 :)

*

It's the last day of JUNE! July is coming soon.
Another new month again @.@ 
HAHA! It will be a busy JULY! 
Every weekend of JULY is full of plans now! FULLY! yes ._.

GOSH NO TIME TO STUDYYYYYY! 
Exam is on august! My birthday's month ohh :P
Hehe! x)

Tomorrow goin to SPBT'S AGM I think!
Yay I'm the new members of it xD And the Kelab Rukun Negara too!
LMAO!

After that goin meeting with Milky Green Drama gang.
Night goin LOT10 SHABU ONE for steamboat with friends.
The next day, goin ' 1 Murid 1 Sukan 1 Malaysia ' !
LOL Running fever x)

Then after the running, goin to pratise kawad for Hari Sukan's competition one.
After kawad got a BIG MEETING with all AJK's KRS! *Phewwww!
Then got QING GONG YAN again for the charity dinner last time.
Night goin Kamal Jit's birthday sweet 16 party!
Sunday morning goin tuition. Extra class for biology!

Just the 1st and 2nd July , already full like this! 
Imagine the continuous ... ... ...

*GOD BLESS Aleluyah !


Ohh ya, I already skipped the whole day class for 2 days.
And tomorrow will be again! Whole day wont be in the class.
Wowww! Not bad =/

My mood is turned back to normal today! (Y) <3
Everythings was like ... Settled! wheeeeeeeeee :D


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment