page

Thursday 23 June 2011

Sweetie in my house.


23th of JUNE - Have to prepare our biology presentation 2moro.
So Jin Pei and Lih Jing came my house for preparation. 
And Karmen came for fun! LOL :P


Started our works @ 2pm and end up @ 6pm!
Just for a few pages! HAHA you know US right ? x)
Keep gossip gossip here and there.


They very hardworking ohhhh! :)


The situation in my house ._.


POP as their drinks and captured by LONDON! :)


Lih Jingggggggg! <3


Jin Pei :) <3


Yay yay! Our presentation ! (Y) Jia you and gud luck!
2moro aza aza fighting ! :D
We are 4S2 GOD CLASS ohhhhhh! :P


I'm TALLER than FKM now! :D whee wang wang *winks!



4 of us! I'm so sorry if you get bored in my house.
No more masak masak for us x(


Lastly , hope 2moro all goes well! wootsssss!
XUAN JING PEI YAN GO GO GO! hahahahahahahah xD

(L) xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment