page

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Kindergarden's sport day.



15/05/2011 - My mum's kindergarden's sport day @ Melawati HALL.
Full of KIDS and BALLOONS ! <3 


I awoke @ 7am. Accompany my mum ... hehe !
How good am I ? :P

 The only one chinese girl . :D 3 years old only !
awwwww CUTE ! 


They keep wanna take all the balloon . HAHA!

 All flew up ... xD


Nth to say much ... view the photoss :)



 My mum was trying to bluf her . Because she keep finding her mum.
And CRIED LOUDLY ! @.@

 4 years old girl ! :D

 This very cute ! HAHAHAHAHA! His's my friend yooo :P




waiting their performance start ...



 The HALL ! Before start :)

 It's a shinny day :D

 Parentssssss :D


I felt sleepy but excited !!! :)



 They danced , They sang song ! :D


Annual of the sport day <3


HAHA! Everyone got it ! Although you win or lose :P


Okay , a simple post here . 

:D

My sunday morning .



No comments:

Post a Comment