page

Monday 16 May 2011

A week passed ...


A week passed ... ... ...
Another week to go ... ... ... 
Exam a Exam ! SIGHHHHHHHHHHH!

BM , BC , BI , SEJ , MORAL , ADD MATH were all OVER!
How was them ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let's say about add math 1st , 1st time seriously the 1st time,
I blanked more than 3 Questions !!!
And should say , i know how to do 1 question only out of 8 !

WAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT ?!!!! -.-

I'm waiting FAIL ! My aim for add math now - F !
Gagal is G , I wan F enough! :)
aleluyah . Felt so sorry to this subject , IHATEYOU!

Dun feel like wanna touch add math after this @.@

What i did in my weekend? 

Exam week , for sure i stay at home . For nth.
Noooooo study also -.-

Keep attending birthday party ! LOL

Actually i got many things wanna post out.
But , i forgotten @.@
LMAO NVM KTHKBAI .

No comments:

Post a Comment