page

Thursday 19 May 2011

Short and Fast.


A short and fast post update here.
Hehe!

Today just sat for half an hour exam - KOMPUTER !
I'm sure i can get A+ in this subject ! ulala . The only one A+ :P
Tomorrow Physic , sigh dun have the mood to study ! SHIT!
Feel like wanna take a nap after update my blog yea i should.

Hmmph , went Pizza Hut yesterday with hubby,jessie and his boy , jason , ken li and hui sha ! :D hahahahahahha! Had a lot of jokes with them.
Long time never chui shui with them . Yesterday is love <3 :D


We chatted about last time , when we were form 1 , form 2 ...
HAHA! Laughed like non - sense . LOL! 


Ohh , i ordered 'masala chicken' pizza ! :D
I cant finished it . Left 1 piece ... heeeeee


Two more subjectss to go ONLY ! wheee wang wang!
Physic and Biology ! The 2 subjects i dun really like it =(
But still need to study !


My heart is already flew out . To holiday mood!
AWWWWW HOW BUSY AM I IN THIS HOLIDAY!
All my date full ! FULL !!!! :S


I want go paintball mama ! D: But i bet she wont gimme go.
Because i still outstation on that day ! LMAO! -.-
...


I'm looking forward to this saturday ! :)
Van's birthday party ! Hahahahaha this few days they just keep discussing about it. About our cloths ! Need wear formal.
Girls wearing DRESS and Boys wearing TIE ! :P 


HAHA I think i can imagine how is it on that day :S
They all are worrying about many stuffs ! It's like VAN'S WEDDING dinner.
More then her birthday party ! Seriously ! ROFL.


Tomorrow FRIDAY! So fast , another friday ...
Hmmph , good luck in my physic test tomorrow x(
We still got monday to goooooo! But A class , they are free 2moro!
Why so unfair one ? D: arghhhhhhhh!


Ohhh yea , 520 tomorrow yooooo! :)
Nth special actually ._. 
Love you my hubby <3 
He is moody now ! xD 

Many ppl is moody now ! D:
Included my dearest :(  ... awwww DUN SAD liao !
She almost cried everyday ... gosh! 


不要为了一些不值得你为她哭的人而哭 知道吗 ? :)


Still got many friends beside you ! LIKE ME :P
Cheer up! Hope everything goes well to you after you back KL.
And rmb you still got ur boy caring . heeeee!


Hui Yi too xD dun think tooo much liao!
My phone is always welcome you to call .
Seriously , concentrate in ur exam ! XD haha :D
Gud luck to you ohhhhhh! *winks!




okay i think i should stop here . Will be continue when i free x)
ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment