page

Monday 12 September 2011

12/9


Today I feel good. Maybe just because of your texts.
See how important is you in my life ? x)

HAHA! Went school as usual and keep scolding by friends.
I'm a PRO LIAR ever ! THKIUUUUU :P
I'm sooooooo SORRY! Huhu! xD

Today is mid-autumn festival :D
ZHONG QIU JIE KUAI LE! Heeeeeeeeeee!
I swear I wanna play candles tonight with themmmmmm.
Argh stupid rains of yesterday make us failed to play.

I never ever eat one piece of mooncake this year.
LOL !

Ohhh yea , I'm not goin to tuition my add math and math @ ah teoh there.
As I really cant understand and not concentrate always.
It's my own problem of cause. I'm wasting my time and money.
So just let go ... xixi ! ;)

More and more plans is goin on! Wheeeeeeeee!

Still the word , STUDY !!! :D


xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment