page

Friday 9 September 2011

R.I.P !


It was the 1st period of my class today, 
someone brought this bird, they said they saw it outside bio's lab.
The bird was already get hurt. I was shocked because I never see a bird in a short distance like this! HAHA


At 1st I don't really feel anything. But after a recess,
I think I can felt it painess and helpless. 
It breathed so fastttttt! Like very very very suffer till the max! 
I cant do anything. I feel so DAMN !


I promised VAN cannot let it die. We'll bring it to veterinary after school.
Just few more hours later. Please be good.
But unlucky , someone shouted out it was dead when it was @ 12.15pm++
I WAS LIKE WTF REALLY OMG ?!!!!!!!

A complicated feelings just came into my mind. 
So immediately. My tears almost came out.
IDK WHY! ROFL! Maybe I broke my promise to van?
Life is just too short. I think so much so much that time.
ALL ABOUT YOU AND ME AGAIN! :'( 



I controlled myself well. So we decided to bury it @ our filed.
Thks for helping my friends ! :)


DEAD! The 2nd time I did ... =/


Please treasure everything we having now. SERIOUSLY!
Everything will just come so sudden until you even cant breath sometimes.
...


Went to 'YEYE's Desert' after school with ANG,Jess,Tsu,Fish :)
Finally got time go yam cha with them. Hehe!
I WANNA WATCH 'NASI LEMAK 2.0' so badly! x(

Went to wuqiren today. Awwwwwwwww!
I SHOULDN'T WENT THERE ACTUALLY. YOU KNOW WHY.
Accept the fact , just let go.

Every time while I promised myself I will just broke it so easily.
I'm still so weak. FUCKMYLIFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment