page

Saturday 24 September 2011

English Camp.


24th of September. Went English Camp @ school.
Never regret go for it. I guess everyone tooo! :)
Actually not that worst as we expected. It was FUN! :D


Accompany Jessie and Rong Tsu went up to the stage. 
Bringing them to do morning exercise.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG HOW LAME WE ARE! zzz
GOSH! Keep laughing and seriously idk what I did on the stage.

I'm just toooooo BRAVE ! :D

Jessie , see how good am I ? *WINKS! ^^



ULALA! The DOLL ! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Finally I saw it after 2 days stayed at Nelson's house :P
Head still here. Not bad! Became very famous among us now. LOL!


Same group with girls! :)
She is our group leader ! <33


Our group's name was PLUTO ! NOT BAD!
We got soooooooo many prizes ! :D


Very tired after did so many activities . HAHA


Group pic take 1 !


Group pic take 2 ! :)) *theonlyboylmao!


Stay back for half an hour , dancing and 38 with them ! LOL LOL LOL!!!
I seriously sweat alot !!! 


 HAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew how to shuffer finally.
But I should I admit I seriously don't have the talent to dance =/
...





Had a lots of fun with them :)
And thkiuuu for waiting me so longggggggggg! :S


Tea Break was not bad! I ate so full ! HAHAHAHA




We spoke english today. Be amolang a day! :P
And we realized , we cant live without mandarin ! ROFL.



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment