page

Monday 26 September 2011

3 weeks to go ...


26th of SEPT ! Finally , it's the 1st day of my FINAL EXAM!
3 weeks to go start from now , MUST STUDY EVERYDAY !
...


I never expect that I will get sick before exam or during the exam!
WTF FML ! ._. DAMN DAMN DAMN! *Mood are so unstable lately.
I seriously hate get sick . Medicine F*CK YOU!


BM papers were over. HAHA! Not bad still can handled :)
Tomorrow BC ! Aleluyah 名句精華很吊哦 ! 
Will skip my tuition this week. *dunaskmewhy.

Sejarah , Physic , Chemistry , Add math and Biology D: !!!
AMEN ! @.@




THE 26TH! Do you still rmb the date between us?
I will never ever forgot!
What you did and how my heart broke like this

我自己也不知道自己怎樣熬過這一個月。
The 32th day without you . 我努力習慣這樣的一切 :')

我过的还可以 不好不坏 不悲不喜 一切只是还可以。
有些事情不是我不在意、而是我在意了又能怎样。
不求回报的爱不叫爱,叫犯贱,对么?





No comments:

Post a Comment