page

Friday 2 September 2011

Jungle Trekking


August passed , and it is september now . So fast!
My birthday month is overrrrrr D:
...

It's a exam month tooooooooo! Final Exam ! =/


Went Jungle Trekking today .
What a good experience. without him :)
I can go through all the way by myself ! :D heeeeee!

The only 3 girls of the day ! PIGU TONG! :P


It's so fun to play water with them! Woooohooooooo 
Although I get hurt all the way , my leg ... my hand even my butt -.-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


I wanna go again ! next time !
Hehe ! 


Random pics below ...


We waited for an hour just to take this bus @.@


Walked for a long long long distance and finally reached this place.
Kampung? Sungai ? Rumput ? :D


This sakai memang very sakai one :P


Inside the forest ! :D wheeeeeeee!


All wet , and DAMN COLD ! 


Trying to cook magie . Hungry liao .


This sakai 给水蛭咬到全身都是血 @.@


Aries Ong! 1st time go jungle trekking, but very geng liao :D


Yum Yum! We bring 10+ cups go into jungle . LOL




I feel good ! :P





Playing water ...



He is enjoying till the max! HAHAHAHAHA


Milo Milo from Jiak Sai! ;D



Planking on the water was awesome peeps! :D

For more pictures , please click here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment