page

Sunday 4 September 2011

Tokyo Street


Sg.wang , Pavilion and KLCC !
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally I decided went PAVILION :P
The last day of school holidays , must be enjoy till max ! :D


After many many daysss ago , finally my mum bring me there ._.
LOL! 


The 1st time I been forced by my mum to took this pic! =/
NOT BAD! -___-


HAHAHA! I was just like a tourist :P 
Taking my camera captured here and there x)


Very happy ! woohooooooo :D


Many restaurant from others country @ there . 
Korea, Japan , Arab , China , India .... ... :O 
Geeeeee! I wanna go try one by one next time :D



Tokyo Street ! :D Heeeeeeee!


The 1st thing i bought x) !
HAHAHA! Dunno ape pau ! hmmmm chocolate banana taste not bad ;D



 Awwwwwwwww! Hello DOMOKUN ! (L) !!!



LOMOGRAPHY ! What a awesome camera ! HMMMMMMMM!
Mummy I WANT ALL OF IT! WALAOOOOOOOOOO! =(



OCHADO ! Very nice ohhhhhh! So many peeps queue up ...
No wonder x)


Ini food memang nice ! MUST TRY ! Huhu :P


 

Mochi from JAPAN !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Very nice tooooooooooooooooo! 
I LOVE MANGO YOGHURT ! :D



Still got many many many many foodsssssssss!
Cannot buy x( Controlled by mum . I bought too much and ate too much !
SIGHHHHHHH! D:


Dunno how many KG increased in this holidayssss @.@
...


HAHAHAHAHAHA! But i'm really just toooo happy when facing those foods :P


Go green ! RM2 per photo ! LOL!



YUM YUM YUM ! :P


CANDYS FROM JAPAN ! Muahahahahahahahahaha <333


PLAYBOY SHOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I BOUGHT ITTTTTTT! Thkiuuuuuuu MAMA PAPA AHGONG AHMA !!!!!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Freaking HAPPY today ! ULALALALALALLA!





xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment