page

Saturday 3 September 2011

Cameron Highland 3D2N Trip.


HAHA! Just photos :D
Enjoy it! XD


Raining day @ the 1st and 2nd day! Cold like ICE -.-


Temple :) I hope the wish will come true! Please x(


Strawberry everywhere !!!! LOL!


Go everywhere with my jacket! Just cant live without it at there.



Family photo is LOVE <3


BOH TEH! :D


:))))


The ice cream cake and the tea cost us 30++ ringgit! LMAO!



So green! Cameron ! :P


My leng zaiiii :D


So nice , the view ...


Just keep on visited those vegetables and flowerssss .


Popo ! :D


Papa ! :D


Woohoooo!  Bought you all souvenir !
Come and ask from me :D Geeeeeeeeeee!


Not really enjoyed the trip actually.
I know is my own problem =/
SORRY!


But i'm really trying sooooo HARD AND HARD !
Trust me I can do it one day :)


My uncle's birthday! @taiping aka my hometown :)


Shocked! Jacky Looi knew how to drive liao!
So he can bring me shopping! wooohoooooooo :D
*GREAT! 

Click here  for more photosssss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment