page

Wednesday 7 September 2011

In this 13 days ...


Do you belive? In this 13 days , I never really happy before.
I realized that my smile are just soooooo FAKE!
I really really hate it so much! FML !

I know I shouldn't be like this. It is my life , not your.
I cant be so stupid just because of your stupid attitude.
I told myself so many times, even everyday.
I must be happy today. No more tears and sadness.
But I just failed it. EVERYTIME! idkwhy. useless!

Found many many kind of reasons make myself not to think so much.
And found so many kind of reasons to make myself be strong!
Listened to many songs , many feelings. COMPLICATED!
But the only one I wanna get is : HAPPY :')

I forced myself ! FORCE ! =S

I almost dead. If my life just continue like this.
I cant go through ... it's stuck. SO HARD.

I really tried before , but my mind just cant stop thinking.
ALL ABOUT YOU AND ME.
...

FUCK ! 

My life is getting sucker and sucker !!!!! =/

I know all of you are caring me , always accompany me.
I know and I really mean it.
But i'm so sorry, really sorry.


难过的时候,原谅自己,只不过是一个人而已,没有必要把自己看的这么坚不可摧。





No comments:

Post a Comment