page

Friday 23 September 2011

2 more days to go !


I'm still here . No mood to study at all .
 You can scold me or beat me if you want. Seriously. 
Today is already 23 of Sept ! 2 more days to go only.
STUPIDEXAM! I'm goin to be suffer in this 3 weeks! Not that short.

Best of luck. To you and me :))

Stay back school today. HAHAHA!
Went to Chemistry Extra class with S3's student.
Failed to finish till the end. Opppppssss xD

Then stay in school. for the 1st time I never went out!
Fuuyoooohhhhhh! Sat at the pondok and played with them.
Yu Bing played his guitar ! So well :D

About the BIRD! huhu! The bird bluffed us! We tot it cant fly or get hurt.
So we were just keep kacau-ing. Atlast it flew up! And I shouted very loud.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO SORRYY :O ! 

Tomorrow goin to attend English Camp @ school -.-
Will it be suck? IDK! But all I knew is no one I know in my group.
I will be alone 2moro ? OH NO =/
Think @ other ways , I can make more new friends :)

And I promised Jessie I will accompany her go up to the stage,
And dance morning exercise with her ! LOL
IDK why will I promise her ! DAMN REGRET NOW :P
GODBLESSME ! =/

Korean Music Wave tomorrow. I'm not goin zzz
But FERN AND VAN are GOIN !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ENJOY GIRLS !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OPY please study laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Gimme some study mood ! LAI EHHHHHHHHHHH! =S
No play play anymore. I should be nervous ! IT SHOULD BE!

Many many events after exam! I'm looking forward :P
...

LMAO! :))

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL SEPT'S BABIES ! :D <3



怎麽辦? 我的心很亂 爲什麽每一次都要這樣折磨我 =(
希望到最後還不是失望麽? =/
不應該胡思亂想。



STUDY STUDY STUDY ! :D



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment