page

Sunday 15 November 2009

Felling.

Sg's Ferris wheel =)

So pro rite?!! 角度很好
Dunno who captured d nehx?
xDxD

I love ferris wheel much
It jz like ... can make me be hapii
Especially supreme of it. =)

Hmmn ... soo 2day can be a bored day?

In the early morning
I was awake n sat infront of d pc
...

I spent my time 4 dl sum song
My rc , cafee world n hapii aquarium

N also blogging =)
I luv blogging much ... Luv my bloggie 2 =)
LOL.

Suddenly , i miss my primary skul
Especially Li Shan =((
Wanna date wid ur in dis holidays

I noe i will be bz in dis holidays
Kawad , Milky green , hang out
Of cz need sum time 4 family too~

Suntime , i will feels tat
Actually i dun like my life so much
... EMO -ing

LOL xDxD

I dun like EMo ... n also i'm not EmO
Tat's me =)

Surf in FB
Had sum message in my mind

Show encrypted text

There is hidden text here


Plz dun ask me d password =)
Jz guess it urself if wanna noe

I HATE error ~

No Reason.

Had a bad news wanna tell ur
I wont post d Sg Trip dy
Reason? Hu care?!!

=)

Dut U.

*

Ytd nitez had watched Final Destination
Hmmn ... 没有我想像中的恐怖
=X

I had prepared many pillow
But ... 全都没有用上场 ><''' 注定了 就是注定了
改变不了 不管你如何努力
还是无法改变 注定了的事


Had learnt dis msg from d movie ^^
LOL.


Had our dinner near Ampang
Meet dad's frenz , should say is our frenz 2


We noe each other in Bengkok
When I standard 6
Had went there 4 a trip


Oledi 3 years ago , He still rmb us
Memory so gud =)


Now ... meet he at m'sia
Hoho


这就是缘分。


*


Dunno wad should do now.


有时候 真得觉得自己很矛盾


END of MYSELF. =X

Shaun Ban say dis pic
I'm look like aunty


I'm jz like ... WAD?!!!
It is look cute ... k? xDxD










No IF.

Anti IF in my LIFE. =)






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment