page

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Raining dayz.


Wheeeeeee~
Mii n bou bui Fern

Love dis pic much  =)(=

Jz now were rain heavy
 Fetched sis wid mum
Den we had our lunch near skul there.

Din bring umbrella  =X
OMG '' Strong wind + heavy rain
= My whole body wett

My hair still can 滴水下来
><'''

Feels cold ... veli cold ... kinda cold
Jz reached home quicly pergi bath
Dun1 sick again , 有阴影

Damn.

Almost all frenz dy go out gaigai 2day
Leave mii oni  =(
Be guai guai ... 做宅女

* Sigh *

Dy forgot 2day is wednesday
I though saturday 
=.=~

So , I wanna wish all SPM candidates
GUD LUCK  =)

While you're in the exam
I'll be playing  xDxD

Copy from Kelvin ^.^

Rmb wad i say to u ytd.

*

Had sum picha had ady edited
I would like 2 post they up my bloggie



















Yea , i luv those picha much
It looks sweet =)

*

流星雨 将会出现在 不懂几时了
听说会有100颗以上
青色的 xDxD

记得要注意天上哦
说不定会那么巧看到nehx






全世界 最烦的人 还真的非你莫属
=.=~

不要逼我x掉你的acc  >.<

说过不给你 就不会给你了
不要一直问 酱想知道我的号码是么?
现在就给你 : 999.

=.='''

千万不要接受他的frenz request.
Kenny Guan.
20岁. 住在Penang.

会被他掉 >.<
~~~








喜欢你 怎么办
喜欢你 没道理

xDxD





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment