page

Friday 1 January 2010

010110 @ saw CHIN.





Ytd nitez, countdown in my home sweet home
Watched 317 =) Taipei 101 countdown.
NICE~!

Many artists perfomens till so well
Perfect~ Especially LEE HOM
Wheeee`` i found tat he was so lenq zaiiiii

Noe piano, noe guitar. Really a MUSIC MAN
His my others man xD
Fall in love~ pulak``
...

12am, heard firework's sound
Saw it outside my house
No need 拥挤 wid others ppls =)

My msg was ring one by one.
Thk all for the wish at 12am 2010 midnitez 
N i called bro at 11.59pm~ chat till 1 year ago.

12.01 ended up d called. xD
Jz drop by to say hapiii new year.

Whole nitez din slept~ jz sms-ed xD
So now i was kinda sleepy =X

A n M went KLCC. Reached home at 4am
=.=~

Jam like strawberry~~
Luckly i'm not goin =p
N also sry tat i cant teman ur xD

*

010110

Holidayssss today~
Dad bring us to sungai wang
...

LOL.

Guess hu i saw?!!!
CHIN~! Thailand's chin
宣传第一张专辑 - 我是坏的

He was so CUTE~!!!
Try to read out those chiness word
Kinda funny man``





Sang 2 song~ i like it




Lastly, his fans had new year's cake for Chin. =)



Had picha too~ but not so clear =(





















After finished dis 签唱会.
Next was 高校铁金刚's 签唱会
But it is at 5pm.

Still got 3 hour~ ><
Dad sure wont wait till 5pm larx
My rynn, my 东于哲, my danny, my 小慈
=(

Bought a new shoes again~ LOL


 RM39.90~ Thk mum =)

I wan CHEAR UP T-shirt~~~
3 for RM100. I wan it~!!!
Who buy me? xD



xDxD ~ LOL.




Onces again Hapiiii New Year =)
Lallalalallala.




Tomoro will go bowling wid frenz ♥ 
Wait me guys xD




请叫我大小孩。
大小孩 也是小孩 =)





Congratz tat I'm 15 NOW~! x)




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment