page

Sunday 10 January 2010

100110





Had bak kut teh as my lunch =)
Dad bring us to Setapak.
Saw Mei Li & Xin Chi :D

Went wwm's bowling again LOL.
...

Went wid family~ quiet bored
=.=~




Lane 6, last time was lane 17
Hahas

Improved myself dy~ 27 marks
Last time was 25 @.@
Improve 2 marks ... yes~!

Ga yao larx ... hohoho
=)))))

No need half-an hour, dy finished it
Meet lenq zaiis xDxD
They are so pro ... 150+ lolx

So fish at der. =X
They teached me the skills
 but the ball kinda heavy
Hand so pain =((

Lenq luiis + Lenq zaiis =p
( shhhhhh )
Our secret der  xD

Thk anyways =D

Popular next~ Saw kar yee & esther too
Meet so many frenz in a day.
Not bad ya =)

Popo's house. They jz bak from Port Dikson
Bought many foods back
Good good. :p

Finally their Taiwan's picha had wash out
66 picha there. So less huh if 4 me
Lalalalala

My dinner is going on ( Jz noe eat =.=~ )
Date my ' darling ' ~ Actually is she date me xD
Bath time now, goin out later

Still have 1 more week 4 me prepare my examz
Form 1 + form 2~ 1 week time
Did you think I has enough time?!!!

Dun think so lorhx~
God ... I need ur help =(((






Juz hope faster END, cant tahan dy~
I'm not urs. =X




My panas's novel ~~~~
1 chapter also havent start yet =.=~
I'm proud wid it. ahahahhaha




我喜欢听你的甜言蜜语 不代表我会接受你。xD


TMD.






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment