page

Thursday 7 January 2010

Wednesday will be my lucky day



Wednesday ... is better den monday till friday
Cos of no Zuiraida's class =)
Yea man. 5 days 4 days got her class
SHIT``

Tak tau apa dia nak buat lagi
Suffer in her class. Sohai~ =X
...

Ytd return to my tuition class
Stopped 2 month dy, but all still the same
The guys are still so ... xD

Saw M ... stupid he >.<
Pain - ing ... kuat -nya xD

Very riuh- rendah ... LOL
Love it ^^

No bad =) ... Better den skul 100%
Feels tat since d headmaster changed
All things in skul are suck. Cos of headmaster is suck

Especially wad E DISIPLIN~!

Hope tat can 顺利 change class larx~
Beh tahan jor wa~~~

Kar beng mus 节哀顺变
Also kenal Zuiraida. Hoho xDxD
Laugh more larx ... ahahahahaha x)

Opps .. is time to bath.
So, byeii ppls

Updates soon xD

* I love you gals =D
Leo angela say I no say Hi to her =(
Sry ~ * muackx x)



Wednesday will be my lucky day. =D





Has activity saturday. =X






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment