page

Friday 8 January 2010

Actually not tat bad =)


你不懂我 我不怪你
懂不懂? 懂~~~ xD

*

Wheeeeee`` Finally reached friday. I love FIRDAY
Found a things, actually 3S is not tat bad
I noe I'm so 矛盾 =.=~

But I dun like skul anymore. Cos of DISIPLIN
Street disipin is on now~
Saturday N Sunday ... muackxx >3<

渐渐的 我习惯了。

3J or 3M will have more homework den 3S ?!!!
LOL.

Pn Zuraida is not tat bad too xD
She is gud ... like to joke, laugh always in her class
Sry about last time tat post.

Today is freaking funny.

董事长的车开不动 start engine半个小时
最终叫人来修理。 xD

p/s : Is raning tat time. Kesiannya~

Keep laughing in our class. Ahahaha
The sound ... engine sound, make us xD
连续 half an d hour nehx ... whole class of sejarah time
We r listen to the engine sound ... =p

K ... k~ cool down =)

Bad new here again TT

Monday will have an injection in F3 form.
And our 3S will be the 1st class =X
OMG`` GOSH~!!!

Scare ... I will cry xD
Really ><

Gan jiong lorhx~

Stupid pengetua sesi petang
Y should 3S be the 1st ... cant last?!!!!!
Yiiiiyeeerrrrrr~

...

N i still have many things wanna post up.
Wait my guys x)

Not too long post ( kar beng say )

So will post up 2moro. Nitez eveyone =)






My mood is bak =DD





~TH33ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment