page

Tuesday 5 January 2010

My 1sr day in 3S.



Suck, really suck man`` =(
3S?!!! Bored + Sienz + III

Sat wid Kamal Jit.

GOSH`` I really duno wanna how to alive in 3S
MM will teach by LBG >< ( I guess it early actually )
BM will teach by Zuraida =.=~ ( die )

Havent have her class, dy call us study d novel.
Monday will ask ~
@.@

And also a bad new here.
21th of January, has our 1st examz.
...

WTH =X

Ytd, perhimpunan ... 3 hour der
The new's headmaster thought us is standard 3
Not form 3. Angkat pensil keluar, tulis......

>.<

Cant stand at ketua's car der
2 place to choose, PKP or kantin
...

All bad news above. wtf

Jz reopen skul 1st day. 1st DAY.
Dy so many problem keluar.
I really dunno wad would happen seterusnya.

Luckly i sat b'side door. Hoho
Wad a feng shui wei xD
Can kap ppls.

*

Tuition.

Not much ppls larx. 20+ oni
Inteligent class are FULL.
No place dy~ =(

Yiiiiyerrr~~

I love tuition more den skul now. =)

2010, I dun think it will be a gud year for me

No PMR right now plz.
1st day skul tell us examz.

The examz list will post up soon. =X

Form3 life .. is really suck.






I wan LBG also dun1 YOU.
100% ppls will agree ME.
...

Stupid headmaster.
Tak guna otak punya~ ><

Arghhhhh~ GEK






Teach me wad should I do next?
Teach my how to alive in 3S.
Teach me how to prepare my examz in JANUARY.

Teach me~!!! =((((





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment