page

Thursday 14 January 2010

Beh tahan




* love daddy much >3<

Ehemm ... I noe tat i shouden be here anymore.
I noe I noe, but I really beh tahan dy =X
It jz like got a anyyoing sound, let me cant self-control
=.=~

LOL. watever larx
Anyways, I also be here dy now ~

Jz on9 1 hour~ I set it myself
But it really not enough 4 me
On fb? Blogging? or???
Juz had 1 hour ya~ So rush man``

KK~

Gonna tape my days in now.

MONDAY:

- Injection day =(
Actually not tat pain. Still okay larx
But is still pain~ =.=~

- Found tat our PJK's teacher is wearing fake hair
LOL.
We used 2 perioud of pjk to found out it xD
38 us.

- Suria's teacher are keep changing =(
Dun like the new teacher. Explain till no clearly
GOSH~! Wanna last time d teacher cum bak TT

- Ate KFC as my supper in 12.am midnitez
A set of DINNER PLATE.
I ate it all myself.  Fat fat fat

- Start study =D
Form1 sejarah is goin on now.


TUESDAY:

- My injection still pain =(
Help, is pain like hell~ sleep also need take k

- Found tat Zuraida is gud~ ^^
And the headmaster is gila siao ><
Luckly had Zuraida help us~ thk you =)

- Many hw today
12 hw in a day~ yiiiyerrr
Do still midnitez also haven finish
Use 3 hour to finished all of it?!!! I think so

- Bring many books to skul
My bag is kinda kinda kinda heavy
Thk for his help. If not my hand really will patah

- Deal wid Alfred.
PMR who get more A means win.
If i lose, must give he kiss once~ LOL
If i win, hohohoho
Stii dunno wad should I do, any idea? xD

- No ask novel x)
God bless, jz read till bab3? page40+
Hahaha~ lazy person here =X

- Kenal scold by mum
Kerana sms-ed whole nitez =(
Nuuuuuu`` itu orang larx ><

- Beh song XXX
U think who r u? U jz same age wid me
Okay?!!!!!  没有资格叫我做事
...


WEDNESDAY:

- Need wear half u to skul
Hot~ n also need change bak when the bell rang
So ma fan =(

- Touched my pc dy
Jz 1 day no touch den cant dy~ Still say 1 week
LOL.  Wad larx me
Wanna punch myself dy~ ><

- Love 2day
Cause of sum reason xD

- Done my essay finally
ahahahha, I'm kinda hapii wid it
Thk for suria's help =)

- While tuition, my key chain had drop in 马桶
=.=~ Wanna cry dy
Freaking sad wid it~ cry cry cry ;_;
No till 1 month, sudah hilang
Ky promise will buy 1 4 me =)

Hoho, Thk for kar hao keep making joke to me
Make me hapii bak~
N now i'm okay i think so x)

But thinking bak, Still so sad wid it
Sam so tong lorhx~~~~~

- Cant receive sms in the morning
WTH``

- Ate durian
wheeeeeeeee```







Wearing tinge's T shirt
Im so prond wid it =))))






Havent done my hw today =(
Den cum blogging dy~ LOL




~TH33ND~


No comments:

Post a Comment