page

Sunday 3 January 2010

Last day of the Holidays =(





Altought the christmas is over xD
Mum say my sickness of 38 is getting worst n worst
ahahahahhah, GOOD~

Sunday today =)
Accompany mum went carrefour to bought 家庭用品
Had KFC as my lunch

Ehem, fast food again~ =X
...

Btw, had sushi too. LOL
xD

*

Last day of my holidays~
Reopen skul dy~!!! SO FAST?!!!!
Yiiyerrr =(

I havent prepare everythings yet~
My bag, My shoes, My books, My MOOD
...

After skul, gonna goes tuition too.
All my life is bak~ same as last time
Form 3 life now, i must keep harder

Saw loke's blog, no teaching suria anymore.
So sad for hear tat.

Who i gonna sit wid 2moro? =X
WTH``

Blesss Me =)

How is the teacher? fierce or not?
=.=~

So worry of dis things. LOL

After reopen skul, will less on9
How are my fb's games?

After reopen skul, will less watch tv
How are all my movie tat i watching now?

Tell me HOW?!!!
...









Should enjoy my last day holiday.
=)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ xD






Less blogging soon. Miss me =D

I miss 2M much. =(





你到底在想着什么? 我猜不透。

Wed should I tuition?
My life was suck~ ;_;





~TH 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment