page

Sunday 31 January 2010

Last day of January 2010



2010 of the 1st month is gonna fly away after 1 hour
So, let say BYEII BYEII to it x)
I will miss youu. xD

LOL

Wad I did in dis month?
Intervensi~!!!  lol~ study study study
And I knew many new frenz in 3S =D

Hahahaah~ I'm friendly anyways
Din't I? =p

CNY are cuming. LET CRAZY
Juz like my picha up der =)
Crazy post ya. ><

Today went 2 JJ.
1 is AU2, 1 is wangsa maju
I saw Qi Hoong & many aunty wid he xD
Qi hoong yai yai larx~ xD

2moro goin bowling wid sum frenz
Sob dat many of them cant go =((
They are goin tuition. So rajin =X

Yea man`` Nitez still have to ttn larx me~
...

Finally I changed my profile pic of my FB.
Ehlek

Sumbody will feel shock x)
So
2moro I will change bak. shhhhhhh =p


* Update 2moro =D




Crazy crazy crazy.
Without crazy, will be bored =)

No 38 No life
No crazy No life too =D





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment