page

Friday 11 December 2009

2 days life.

0812

Called rynn ... LOL
20+ times, but no answer d phone
WTH`` =X

Wanna go " All about rynn "
At Genting 2moro =)
...

Went melawati 4 lunch
Meet 陈老师
I miss her much x)

A gud tuition teacher
Bcos of she, i get 6As in UPSR
Wheee~ chat until 2 sumtings

Bak home watched my twilight
Cos wanna watch NEW MOON soon
I love EDWARD~!!! OMG``

*

0912

Went wwm wid family
Had our lunch in Georgetown
Laksa was nice =)

Bought candy candy 2~ wheee =)



Went popular ~
Bought a lots of books 4 PMR
=.=~

Bought a new watch too
ODM




2day shopping cost us RM400++
x)

Reached home den 整理 all d new books



All mine, 4 PMR
=S




All 4 old news paper xD



OWS came my house.


Dad did a mask.


N we had meeting in d house.


Last, ME =)



So~ all is my days here =)
Dy cut many things.
Jz a short post~




I'm racing wid d time.



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment