page

Monday 21 December 2009

Zoo Negara

Date : 2112
Location : Zoo Negara


B'cos of Jiu Jiu they all cum
 so mum decided to bring them to ZOO.
Of cos i will company them~ x)



The ticket is so expensive
So mu dai~ ><


Adult price : RM25
Children price : RM 9


So we had 3 adult + 4 children
I'm include inside children xD



Last time went der was 3 years ago.
But also same. No different ==





Gifaffe part. x)



Tasik Tunku ??? an xD





=)



Elephant part.
But no elephant der. =X




Big wind~ LOL



Me n 堂弟 =)



Kiss me .. kiss me~ yay =)
It like ME. Wheeee~



Luv dis picha much ^^



Sweet ya~ =) ♥




Come to me xD



♥ much~ sooo white ``



Lalalalala



So scarly =X



Lion King~


It saw me cum, den post a lenq lenq post
Wait me capture it xD
LOL



堂弟堂妹和堂姐`` i'm old =(



I'm touching tiger. so brave~ xD



Busuk-nya III



2 cop 4 RM5 =D




Sudah dipercatkan warna merah
 ahahahaha xDxD







*


3pm, we had bird show~
Kinda many ppls~ OMG``
No place to sit at all if u late cum


 =.=~


Luckily we found it. =)
Hmm ... jz a word can decribe d show
BORED~!!!


Waseh, ZOO NEGARA?!!!
wad larx
 saw a few a mo lang watched till half
den sudah leaved


Xia sui our country~ =X
Went thailand geh show, more nice
... >.<








Half an hour ltr ... wanna sleep dy
@.@ zzz~


Continue our trip.




Penguin~!!! OMG`` they were so CUTE.
I love them so much
Really chubby sangat~!!!


They walk cat walk. ahahaha
Funny, but kinda CUTE.~!!!
Swiming tooo~


The animal in d zoo i like most.
=)


Big fish~! x)



A head b'hide me, so kacao larx`` ><



Monkey' ass xD




Wad's tat?



Bee world.




Scare real bee, tat y choose wont fly d bee. xD






Dunia Kanak kanak xD
yea, i'm =D



So pity =(






Tat all~


Zoo Negara is freaking bored =(
Sit d train need another bayar again.
So we dun1.


Waste money~


Conclusion : I wont go again. LOL







2moro maybe will go GENTING.

Not comfirm yet. =D









~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment