page

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Today SUCK =X


曾經 那些 說濄的誓言
那些 过去 淡去 無痕
你大概以不在乎 可那爱的感觉太深我还记得

*

Woke up at 6am today
Orientasi was run on n we had to duty
Fetched karmen too~

So we reached skul at 7am.
Mum n I found Ms Chai 
Wanna keng about case tat wanna change class
Btw, she havent cum so we met Ms Low

=.=~

Wads she larx~!!! >.<
Our reason was very gud ... okay?
Presure big is d true~!

Know wad she say?
习惯就好了 压力大才好嘛 对PMR有帮助
...

FINE~!

我的朋友都在M班 ~
你可以认识新朋友 不是更好嘛
几多人想进S 班都进不到 你要好好珍惜丫

GOSH~!!!

Who wan S? cum n see me
I will change wid you. for sure =X

So ... conclusion

3S ... I'm cuming.
Welcum me ~! =)

改变不了的事实 只能接受
这样会让自己更好过 =DD

My mood was suck~ =X

*

Okay, so continue my duty~
Tired =(

But saw many cute mei mei.
So cute~! Juz 2 years old i think
LOL.

Quan n me 1 pair went ronta~
Tat feels were so nice =)
Jz like we r police. Hoho~

Rest time ... found kar hao n kar beng
Hao hei dai. Ehlek =X
...

Chat bout change class d case
Sobz  T.T
Jc, kar yee, wai mun all in 3W.

Leave me alone in 3S =(
Kesian larx~

Gud luck to beng beng larx~
Hope tat u can go in to 3M lurr
Me not so gud luck. =S

Pindah all d chairs tat in pusat kegiatan~
My hand was so red after tat
Kinda tired tat time.

Cant rest at all, terus went kawad ~ ;_;
Nak pengsan dy larx
...

But had orange juice drank~
It's free~ LOL. xD

My body was suck~ =X

*

Saw sook yee. Her class was 1C.
But jz now bak home, her dad cum
say tat she had change to Seksyen 5 lorhx.

=.=~

Swt man~ Really swt

So i gonna help her to return all those books
My bag ... =(

Had lunch in prima. Drank (dunno wad name dy)
D minuman was suck too~ =X
Whole glass jz put der

Rm5.50 a glass~ I waste it =(

Home sweet home at 3pm =)
Finally reached home
I gonna cry out ~ Suck whole day

My mood was kinda bad now.
Dunno wad word can describe my feeling
Jz ... complicated?

Text-ed A. I wanna tell u all d things
Reply me as fas as u can
THK~

U can help ME.
N u will help me too ~ =D




Mood suck.
All the things were suck.
Help me~! @.@

God blees.




I knew u know.
Tat means I'm clever. =p
LOL


Gonna sleeep now.


往好的方面想 我没事 而且 笑得很开心。




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment