page

Thursday 17 December 2009

Tired day.




Cant in my RC since ytd.
Dunno wads problem is goin on~
Sob`` =(

Kena hack? =X
...

Without it ... i feels like
Wanna DIE~

*

Had activity in d morning
Our formasi xD
Is sooooo ... ?

Any word to decribe?
LOL.
3 also dy forgot till 7788

1st's dy forgot clearly =p
2nd n 3rd still rmb sedikit-sedikit
xDxD

My leg was veri after activity.
=((   ~
...

Bought books n had lunch at prima
Saw dai lou there  =)
Bak home 4 my dating wid honey at 3pm

He will goes Thailand later~
8pm fly~ miss he badly =(
He say will buy me chocalate =p

Wait u cum bak after 3 days.
lalala.

Go gym wid Hao junz~ Dun think senget xD
Dy veli tired, still wan teman he go
WTH`` =S

I'm so kindness larx~ =D
So he bought me a ice-cream 
thk me 4 teman he ... Hoho

Btw, many frenz had outstation
study, travel, n bla bla bla 
...

Dun leave me alone =X
I need U U U~ xDxD
LOL.

If wanna outstation, plz bring me along too
wheeeeee~ XDXD

Gam fei after GYM
1kg hilang ``
No picha anyways
My hp is 0% of batery ... sry 4 no reply msg
Tat anyone sms-ed me.

Huuuuu ... i'm bored
@.@

Nitez has pasar malam~!
Gor date me dy ... haha =D
But havent confirm yet, mum din giv gua~

Cos 2day really out many times jor
Ltr really kena KILL.
Hope larx, God bless me. =p

Hmm, tat all~

Drama time =)

* wink


.





Guess wads i guess
Can u? x)






Is time to press STOP
after playing 4 too long.

Don't you? =X





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment