page

Tuesday 22 December 2009

冬至快乐 =D


Date: 不知何年何日
Location : KLCC

Breakfast : yong tou fu at AMPANG








My 5th time went KLCC in dis holiday~
Okay. If not they wan me teman
I sure wont go~!

Bored~ @>@



Firstly we wanna go petrosains, but it's FULL
So we dicided walked to d park.
Dai b land =)

I found a things
D jaga is damn stupid ><
...

Picha of my LOLIPOP =)


Wahahaha~ is mine xD




I told d Jaga i'm 11 oni~ She belived =D
So she let me played.
LOL





Wheee~ 4 of us. I'm looks OLD
=X


Weird.



Smile my boy =)






No comment at all~ =.=

Childish~ =p



Curi- curi masuk ke dlm swimming pool
Den kena " piiiiii "
Walk out pulak``

Tak boleh pakai kasut~
Kamu berapa tahun? Tak boleh main~!
...

Damn her`` >.<

After dis, we had our lunch inside COLDSTAGE.
Suhsi~ =D
Yummy. I'M love with it~ ^^

Bak home at 4pm+ =)

*

Open msn, bad new sudah mari
=='''

Ong Pui Yan had in 3S next year.
Juz 4 ppls in 2M to 3S
N i'm d 4th. Yay`` i m so ' lucky'
=D

No need congtarz me.
我心领了 ( saying to hoong ) xD

Nitez will goes to popo's house eat dinner
Many ppls will go der.
I'm so excited with it =D

冬至节快乐 to everyone.

* Honey finally bak from thailand x)






我并不是读书的料~
不要看得起我

我很笨 没有你们想象中的聪明。

=X



只要不放弃 就会有奇迹。
( 著名:方启宏 ) xD





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment