page

Tuesday 9 February 2010

8th of FEB



Raining now~ Heavy rain wa``
And I'm still on9-ing. Hohohohoho
...

Actually I dunno wanna post wad up
But had promised yiin had to update everyday
So .... =.=~

Ytd went tuition, we all are too serius?
LOL

Wear a spec n listen up wad teacher said
He will asked wad he had said ltr
GOSH~!

Whole class were quiet like 15minit? xDxD
Not bad~ very hard to 忍 wan you noe =X
@.@

Get orange der. Sum1 drew picha up of the orange
So waste it  =(
But I luv it~ ;D lalalalalaa

Allah``rumah sukan is realy suck larx
I hate sun burn =(

Kawad today, not bad =)
 I would like to say, Rumah biru juniours are clever
They learned very fast

No astro now cos of the heavy rain =(
Wad the duh. =p
Learn from MR.Gary xD


* will update 2moro  =D





So what?

为什么要那么大惊小怪
习惯就好。



Need to control myself on sms =(

My $$$$ wa`` =X




~TH3 3ND~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment