page

Sunday 28 February 2010

We're 38 gang~! ♥♥



Here we are. Everybody, hey hey~! xD
We're 38 gang~ Say hi to us. lalaallalala
♥♥♥

Anti - serious in our life~ Dat US
...

LOL!

*

28.02.10

2.00pm, started waiting them cuming my house.
3pm, still keep waiting
4pm, called them why havent cum, beh song dy
5pm, finally reached -.-

OMG ~ WTF

Pop here. xD

Picha here too ^^


We are always zi lian =)


The king and The queen are here. x)


She is mine~!!! ♥


38 pose again~ ==
lalalalalalala


We are lenq luiiis xD  * hu care? =p


apa mau buat?! @.@


Serius -ing xD


My face looks like fish? Isn't it?
But cute xD


Making 斗鸡眼~ x)


My hou heng dai~!!! =)


Frenz Forever~!!! 2M  =DDD ♥


Our 招牌动作 here. Bleuk =p


- Peace -


Leng luiiis here. ^^

*

We planing a BBQ when cuming dis holidays =D
Who wanna join? Plz inform me ya ^^

Anyways, we had a great day today~! ♥
Thk all~ I love you you you ^^
 


BFF~!!!



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment