page

Tuesday 23 February 2010

初七初八


Drew by 王某某 =D

*

Saturday 20/2


Today will be my bufday, also you n you n you =p
yea, 2day was 人日 ~ so let say
HAPII BUFDAY~!!! =)

Went to cat's house in the afternoon
Den starting ... xD

Dang dang dang dang~!



Dat all xD ~ home sweet home at 6pm.
Had dinner at cheras - JAMBO wid whole family
Banyak orang - nya`

Had sum picha in my cousin's camera
Will post up when she giv me =)


Juz sum here. =X

And the bil was RM789.90 =)

p/s :

- I done my shoes.
- I done my hair cut
- Had a new aircon in popo's house
- I wan C905~!!!  * seriously


*

Sunday 21/2


Woke up in the early morning, went Ampang dim sam
No picha  =p

And the bil was RM300+  ( forgot dy )
OMG`` Jz a breakfast  =='''
...

After dat, went Bukit Jalil pai nian wid OWS
Banglow der  xDxD

We went golf too =)


Those picha is da view from the house :


So we went club~


Tat all`` Subang too.

Bak from Subang was jam like strawberry -.-
Heavy rain~ ( finally~! )
How long din'd rain dy?

Nitez, dinner wid another popo~
We sang lolipop song all the nitez
And dis too``

One is better den two
Two is better den one
Three is better den four
Four is better den five
... tii ten  =p

Lolipop. Karipop, Soripop xDxD

Laugh till gila, 隔壁桌一直望过来 xD
...

Bak homw b4 12am~ den 拜天公
Firework xDxD~~~~~~~!
LOL.

Not bad~ no police kacao too ^^


* Had fun in tuition ytd =)


- Tat all -




Sukan tara now ==
Allah`` black dy larx ><




Thk for ur present. =)
Touch dy wa``` xD




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment