page

Tuesday 8 November 2011

08.11.11


The 1st day I back to class since exam over until now.
Already 3 weeks almost 1 month I think I never be in class.
Finally , but BELLA leave. She went to camp. 3D2N :( Imisshersomuch.
So boring without her in class. You know? sigh.

The stupid headmaster keep came into our class today.
WALAO A! Macam soooo free until dunno what to do ohhh! deng ni!
Btw, had a little fun in class with sakais them. hehe!
We played lame game like ' JI GU BANG ' , ' KILLER ' ... ...

Planning to watch ' NA XIE NIAN ' @ next next monday.
It's already our school holiday. I hope everyone can make it. Dun FFK please.
...

Tomorrow is our school graduation day. Sound so sad right?
Luckily I'm still F4 ! Ohhhh the same time @ next year will be me.
Facing SPM and my friends gonna leave me ;(  OMGGG!

God, it is already the 8th of November , 3 more days to go only.
Dying. No one know my pain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf!

Seriously soooooo boring liao , all of them got their works ! WORKS!
ARGHHHHHH! Once I think of it I will get mad and cry ! FML !!!
DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Watched 《夏日乐悠悠》yesterday in youtube ! I WAS LIKE FINALLY! 
Muahahahahahahahahaahaha!
Sooooo TOUCH AND SWEET MAMA! :((((((((((((( 
Awwwwww only the perfect love story will appear in drama !



Must watch ! :D


5 more days in school @ 2011 :) 
IDK I should feel happy or sad actually. Complicated feelings.
RAWRRRR! 

Btw , I HOPE I WILL BE IN 5S2 NEXT YEAR!
I got 143/471 ! NO A+ ! The 8th in class. SO SUCK! DAMN! 
I HATE ME FORM 4 RESULT ! BYE BYE =/




xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment