page

Monday 21 November 2011

Wedding dinner.


 20.10.2011 , I went to a wedding dinner. My cousin's wedding.
What a nice date :3 ! And it held at Petaling Jaya.
The Club @ Bukit Utama :)


It was like already few month I never attend any wedding dinner.
Seem always only my dad and mum went. I will only stay home.
HAHA! Okay still the same. Never change. I means the style :P


My freaking long fringe. I wanna cut it into bang again. Should I ? 


I'm sick. So many foods I cant eat. Only those vegetable , fish ... etc.
zzzZzz ! Octopus. I still rmb the 1st time I ate and I vomited out -.-
HAHA! Look so GELI ._.


This is my beloved grandma <3 ! It's her birthday tooooooo!
Happy Birthday ILY soooo muchhhh in my heart but I never tell you.
HAHAHAHA! :3 Loveeeeeeeee ! ^_^


Am waiting the dinner start. So longggggggg :(
So hungry already.


Lovely one ! :3


 The bride and the groom! So prettyyyyy the bride. *winks


She wore a short fake hair after that. Omggg look so real.
I have an idea on my wedding next time! LOL :P




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment