page

Sunday 6 November 2011

KLCC + Pavilion


05.11.2011 - I awoke in the early morning. With a freaking bad mood.
Because of the working stuff.  Mood really like a piece of SHIT.
Nothing can worse than it. 

I get mad. Grizzle to my mum. My mum scolded me. And I cried badly. LMAO!
I seriously cant stay in my house anymore.


 So date Jessie out. Okay here is a really BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!
HAHAHA! You know's what ? Jessie tot I wanna interview my work, so she acc me. But actually not. I tot Jessie want to interview work so I acc her. 
So conclusion was , 2 of us are acc each other to KLCC but without any point.
LMAO! This is what the consequence that x communicated well :/


Had my lunch at desa setapak at the first , then wait Jessie come to meet me.
Ang ang is coming along too. Because he want to go pavilion for interview too. (Y) !
So we started our journey at almost 2.30pm because they got their performance in school before that. I went Carrefour too btw x)


We took LRT. And we were thinking what's the point we went there while otw.
LOL! KLCC is so boring if go there without any reason. So at last,
3 of us decided walked to PAVILION. And Ang Ang can interview his work too.


We had snowflake ! The very 1st time I TRY ! :)
Totally same as Grandma Dessert . And I felt that G.D is better than this.
IDK WHY. My opinion.

Btw, quarrel with my mum. So I bought extra one and bring back home.
Special for her. HAHA! 老人家適合哪一個口味? LMAO :P


 So happy ! :) When with her x)
And we kept asking about WHERE IS DANIEL ?! HAHAHA!


I realized this is also the 1st time 3 of us hang out.
ONLY 3 OF US ! ;D


So many peeps. Queue up for 10mins ? I think so.


 I agree with , I MUST REALLY SAVE MONEY START FROM NEXT WEEK.
If not I SERIOUSLY CANT GO OUT WHEN HOLIDAYS.
Once I think of this , I will felt so sad , why my dad not allow me to work.
I WANT TO EARN MONEY ! FOR MYSELF -.-


Sigh. I know right, life isn't that perfect.


After snowflake, next station - CHATIME.
Muahahahahahaha! Finally I got a chance to try this drink :)


 Jessie was kept complained about the price. She said no worth at all.
Used RM7.90 just for a cup of TEA ?! Haha
Not bad. sour taste. can try if you really interest with it :P
Setapak is goin to open chatime soon :)




Seriously I prefer G.D ! Totally SAME one -.-


We gonna back home before 5.30pm as promised parents.
So we must rush our time. We walked randomly at first.
Cam-whored all the way as I'm there ! HAHA


I feel good :)



Pavilion toilet NOT ALLOW CAMERA ! LMAO ROFL WTF ?! HAHAHAHAHA!



But still , we are girl :) hehe!


Ultra MAN ! *winks :P


We decided to go Tokyo Street as they never went before (Y) !
We bought nothing inside because no more $$$ :(
Awwwwwww too sad :/


Woohooooo btw I love this pic so much! <3


This two guys really really very ... ... .............. ...... x)


I look so DAMN SMALL ! HAHAHAHA! Robert Pattinson ROCK! (L)


走路多過走街 - FROM ANG ANG :P


They make my mood turned good seriously.
I FELT MUCH MORE BETTER AFTER THIS OUTING :D


Friends is always LOVE ! <3333

Love this unplanned outing! Muahahahahaha x)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment