page

Wednesday 9 November 2011

9.11.11


A boring wedneday. Haihhhhh FORM 5 GRADUATION DAY.
We sat at PKP almost the whole day and wait for the section over.
Our school graduation so suck one :/ No coat be wearing. Only simple.
Yuck I don't like at all. Why cant like others school ? So damn nice zzz
...

Today had been informed by teacher. I got 100% attended to school in 2011!
Muahahahahahahaha I DID IT! :)

Not goin to school next week. Yes I already make me decision.
I'm goin to ponteng school. So this friday will be my last day being in school in 2011. Wootsss! (Y)

So many outings in this coming two weeks. OMG how am I gonna to inform my beloved mum :(( !
*Pray hard.

Oh sore throat since morning I awoke from my bed. 
I drank alot water but more worse. Headache pulak. FML!
I think I gonna take a nap soon.

Yes tomorrow is thursday. Guess what ? ^_^
Bella is coming back. WOOHOOOOOOO! :D

Thks for letting me know the true.
 Actually I should already knew long time ago.
But he make me more clear and understand now. hehe!
Thks for reminded. If not I guess I will do stupid stuff again on you :')


其實我覺得自己真的有一點過分了 對不起 我在這裡跟你道歉。




xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment