page

Friday 18 November 2011

Gentinggggggggg !


17/11/11 ! Genting 1 day trip with friends! OMG I waited till the day come finally :3 ! So excited. The very 1st time I went GENTING with friends.
So happy ! Before that, I prayed to god, hope everything goes well.
AND DO NOT RAIN! PLEASE D:

But it seem like failed. Whole day raining.
Keep on and off. Mist so heavily. Not that prefect.
But we still had a lots of FUN! Like who care ? LOL :)


Spend RM100 below for this trip (Y) ! Proud of myself :P
HAHA! Met STEP and her friends there :) Theme park rockz!
Too bad we failed to play some stimulate gamessss :( 


My leg are super duper tired until almost cant walk.
We keep going here and there. Ran and Jump. LMAO!
Quite much peeps went there idk why. It's isn't school holiday yet.

Raining season :( I HATE IT SO MUCHHHHHH!


We reached there at morning 9 and backed home at 9pm too!
HEHE! Ohhhh an advise here, please don't ever try to buy ASAM LAKSA @ genting. The chili at there was like FREE ?! Spicy until your mouth blow fire ! :P HAHAHAHA! 


Sunset while we otw back from skyway ! OMGGGGGGGGGGG! :D
How lucky are we ? ^_^



I love this awesome trip btw :)

More pic please click here :)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment