page

Saturday 12 November 2011

Hot & Roll !


12.11.11 - Today is my uncle's shop opening day.
So as I'm their cousin, we went there and congratulate :)
He opened ' HOT & ROLL ' @ UCSI university.


It's a raining morning, I slept till 10.30am but still felt kinda sleepy.
We're already late so I kept rushing by my mum to bath -.-


It is a pharmacy's university. 
So if I wanna study about pharmacy in my furture, I will be there too.
I saw their shirts. DAMN YENG! awwwwwww :O !




Had 'HOT AND ROLL' as my breakfast + lunch of cause ! :)
Business not bad I think, because there are many teens ! 




Ng Yi is getting bigger and bigger nowadays. She knew how to talk already!
Keep calling me ' jie jie jie ' ! (L) ! <3333 ^_^
And she keep saying ' YAO ' or ' BU YAO ' ! HAHAHA! :D



祝 : 生意興隆 越做越發 ! :P



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment