page

Friday 4 November 2011

WHAT A DAY ! :D


Hello hello guess who is this ? :P 
Hehe ! She is my pretty 'GRANDMA' ! Waaaa so excited.
1st time we date out and meet each other. OMGGGG :D

She is sooooo pretty and lovely as I tot always :)
I WANNA HANG OUT WITH HER AGAIN ! After her SPM!
Good luck in your SPM grandma, I know you can do it! :D

*Grandpa was so great got you as his gf x)


So I went WHAT CAFE with van to met up grandma after school :)
Chatted with her. Feel so good. hehe ^^ <3

Btw, today school not bad. WE HAD FUN ! :D
And it's our last day .... 
WOOHOOOOOOO! *Winks we are freedom now baby! x)


2.30pm - second round at OKYAN again.

Aim - celebrate TRACY'S BIRTHDAY :D The girl above. HAHA!
The 1st time we took pic together.

Btw, ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA ! :D
Sweet sweet forever! xixi ^^


 They already ate the whole DOMO CAKE when we reached =(
Luckily they left a piece for us. HAHA! XD
But just too bad we missed out the most interest part. LMAO!

Played game as usual. We played the imagination game again.
Same as yesterday. But different peeps.
HAHA Still so fun and I won ! Muahahahahahahaha :D


So many peeps came today.
And gave alots of surprise to birthday girl. 
I think she is very happy now :D haha!


Know what's ? 14 of the sot gang members were there! OMFG
The very 1st time I think ! LOL !!


Cam-whored all the way. And LULU did many lame stuffs.
In my videos :p ! Look forward everyone. 


Had great moment with them :)


Everyday 三國殺 ! zzz 


Girls love this moment so much. #ALWAYS! HAHAHAHAHA


SOT GANG @ GIRLS TAKE 1 !


SOT GANG @ GIRLS TAKE 2 ! 
hmmmm idk what effect is this. An accident! LOL


Here are the 14 sot gang members babyyyyyyyy! :D *TAKE 1 !


TAKE 2 !


TAKE 3!


TAKE 4 !


TAKE 5 !

All of them are animals such as MONKEY, hyperactive one . Cant stop moving.
So all pics very blur. Please forgive them. hehe


Some of them left early. Included me ! ;)


Girls world . I love my girlssss <3

WHAT A DAY - The 4th day of NOVEMBER :)




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment