page

Tuesday 1 November 2011

#NOVEMBER!


Hello! It's 1.11.11 - What a nice date right. But I don't like it.
IDK WHY! Maybe it let me think of another date. Our promise. But it's over.
Okay whatever. Please be good NOVEMBER! I don't want it be a EMO month.
Really and Seriously :( But I guess ... :/


Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha! GUESS WHAT ?!! :P
Hmmmmm ...... x))))

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally I got my birthday card from MY GIRL!
What a lateeeeeeeeeeee card since my birthday already 3 months ago.
But nvm. I STILL LOVE IT SO MUCHHIIIII <3


What to say huh ? Hmm, it's really my 1st time received such a BIG CARD.
So touch and lovely :') Awwwwwwww! ILY SO MUCH LEHHHHHH TT
I know you gave many hearts , time , energy etc to did it.
HAHA! Okay i know i know. Give you a big big HUG ! xoxo


6 years friend. Not that easy to build up our friendship. 
She is getting more pretty nowadays. HEHE!
Glad that have you this BFF as my BFF :P LMAO!

So much memory inside the card, she wrote out all.
Since form 1 till now. Pity my EYES ! @.@
Of cause her hand too. HOHO XD



But the problem is , you took so much UGLY PICs and put inside the card -.-
SIGHHHH! I'm really soooooo DAMN UGLY when I WAS FORM1 and 2.
GOSHHHHH! :/ 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANG ANG ALSO VERY LIKE THIS CARD :P
Let's make one for him when his birthday ! *winks :)


Jessie Production <3 
so nice.


Btw, we went OKYAN againnnnnnnn! ._.
NG SHI HONG'S FALSE TT !
He wanna play gamessssssssssssssssss.


So all of us went there and ate our lunch.
Heard story and played games. HAHA


Everybody were just so interest about my card :P
Muahahahahahahahaha xD !






三國殺 ! I'm really suck in this game. Thks DANIEL NG for helping.
And we almost winnnnnnn :P ULALA! ^^


4PM - Went tuition. You Xuan was there too. Fuiyoh.
Btw, NELSON LAI AND NG SHI HONG BLUF ME !
SO MUCH SO MUCH ! ARGHHHHHH WTHHHHHHH -_- !

Hate them sooooooo muchhhhhhhhh! STUPIDDDDDD :/
...


My character ! 我是反賊 :P ! 你是好的還是坏的? x)


THE BOSS OF THE DAY ! (Y) !




xoxo 

1 comment: